1. CUSTOMER INFORMATION
For a better understanding we send the following information to our customers, which can be printed or saved as a document. Besides, we will send the whole information to the customer by e-mail after making an order. This will give all information accessible after closing the order and thus the contract, even when offline.
2. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website, www.olemapsjerez.com (Hereinafter THE WEB), which owns “STRATTA COMUNICACIÓN ESTRATÉGICA, SL” (Hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Navigating the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice, which may change acceptance.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
3. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its name is: STRATTA COMUNICACIÓN ESTRATÉGICA, SL
- Its ID is: B11759537.
- Its registered office is at: AVDA. TIO PEPE, 2 – ED. APEX 4º-9 C.P. 11407
- Domain: www.olemapsjerez.com
To contact us, we offer different means of contact as shown below:
- Tel: 638 110 265.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- All the notifications and comunications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered as effectives when conducted via e-mail or any other means that are detailed above.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents included in their web pages are protected by Spanish law on the rights of intellectual in favor of the OWNER OF tHE WEB and it’s not allowed to reproduce and/or publish a part or all of the website. It is not also allowed to treat the website, its distribution, diffusion, modification transformation or decompilation without the consent (which has to be writter) of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
The user only and exclusively can use the material on this website for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or in illegal activities. All rights under copyright are expressly reserved by THE OWNER OF THE WEB.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, will watch over the fulfillment of the conditions described above and the proper use of the contents presented in its website, exercising all the civil and penal actions that should be applied in case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services have free access, however, the OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user agrees to make an appropriate use of the content and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use it to:
- Spread contents, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties; and hinder access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB serves.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties and extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual property and violating the confidentiality of information of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and effect authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed in network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, may not be construed that the use or access to the user any right conferred on them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the site and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB content or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect on THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not respondible of the use that give each user to the materiales of the website or its proceedings based on them.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of the website is general in nature and has informative purposes. The access to all the contents, the correction, validity, currency or suitability of these contents is not guaranteed.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB exclude, as far as the law allows, any liability for damages of any kind, including bugs, errors, direct or indirect, caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or files or documents stored there, which are caused by or arising from:
- Inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- A malfunction of its browser, or use of computer applications of the user whose versions are not updated or the corresponding user license is not obtained.
- The breach of the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of an incorrect use of the website. In particular, by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; or suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so he won’t be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by others.
When we need information from you, we will always ask you for voluntarily provide expressly. Data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other means will be incorporated into files of personal data, which is responsability of THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999 of 13 December and the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 tHE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT aND oF tHE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
If you decide to leave our website via links to websites outside our organization, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or the cookies that they can store on the computer of the user.
Our policy regarding the e-mail, focuses on sending only communications you have asked to receive.
8. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In case any user or third party considers that there are facts which reveal illicit carácter of the utilization of any content and/or of the realization of any activity on the websites included or accesibles through the website, the user will have to send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring under his responsability that the information provided is accurate.
For any legal issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the Spanish law will be applied, being responsability of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of the government, which is the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
10. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
11.APPLICABLE LAW AND FORUM
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the visitors of this website and any person or Company using or hiring any product or service that is provided in it, expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond, are subject to cases in which it is not legally permitted, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, for the resolution of any question that may arise about the interpretation, application and fulfillment of these conditions, as well as the claims that may derive from any use of this website.
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and show them publicity related with their preferences by analyzing their browsing habits. If the user goes on surfing, we will consider he/she is accepting its use.
What are cookies and what are they used to?
A cookie is a small file containing information that is sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser. In this way, the website may collect certain data and information on user navigation in order to optimize navigation and offer complementary services such as advertising, complementing the browsing experience.
A cookie is a file which contains a small information that is sent through a website and stored in the user’s browser. In this way, the website can collect certain data and information about the user’s navigation in order to optimize the navigation and offer him complementary services, such as adversiting, that complement the browsing experience.
Among the information stored by these cookies, are: data referring the intrinsic navigation on a website (visited pages, selected options, etc …)
Cookies stored information is used to customize user navigation, for example, to remember your login and password automatically, thereby obtaining a faster and smoother navigation.
What happens if you uninstall or delete cookies?
Some features of the services will be disabled, for example, remain identified or keep shopping in the “shopping cart”. Nor can you show, once you leave our page, ads related to the products you visit.
How to Remove or reject cookies on your navigation?
All current browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings are normally found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ of the menu of your browser. What follows is a little help on how to act on each browser (only mostly recognized browsers included)
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult the Microsoft Supportor Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please consult the Mozilla supportor Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please consult the Google supportor Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult the Apple Supportor Help browser.
13. OTHER STUFF
- The cookies we use can not read data of your computer or read the cookies that exist in your computer. When the user surfs the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the server where it is hosted recognise automaticly the IP of your computer, the day and the hour when the visit starts and when the visit ends, as well as the information about the different sections consulted. It is necessary that the server knows this information to be able to comunícate and send the request and it is also necessary that the screen were able to be seen through the browser.
- If you wish, you can set your browser to notify you on screen if you are receiving a cookie. The user can set up your computer so you do not receive these cookies. This does not prevent you from accessing the website information.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB may change without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its settings and presentation.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB is committed not to make misleading advertising through this mean. For this purposes, therefore, the formal or numerical error that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, produced as a result of maintenance and/or incomplete or defective update of the information contained in these sections. THE OWNER OF THE WEB, as a result of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as son as he becomes aware of such errors.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For this purpose, all the information sent to the clients.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be considered as comercial communication when that information has the purpose the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between said clients and THE OWNER OF THE WEB, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service that customers have contracted with the company.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user’s access to the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and / or use of the information contained there.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the damages and losses that may be produced or that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of information, the matters contained in this website (or others of the OWNER OF THE WEB) and the programs that it incorporates. The links and hypertext that enable, through the web pages of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, access the user to services and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of THE OWNER OF THE WEB; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names and / or trademarks that are not owned by that entity, appearing on the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB. It is not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of links to websites which can be accessed from the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsable for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties (for example, text processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results of a computer system.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of services, content, links and hypertext included in the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB.